Earthweek - A Diary of the Planet

IT Brochure

IT Brochure IT Brochure Carbon_GUNN698255

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blog 6-EVALUATION

Today, was my last day, and fortunately today, I finished my project ( My partner and I). Overall I could say that this whole unit in our IT class (Global Issues) was fun, because we got to use the Macs, and explore the software on it, and at the same time I also learned quite alot that I hadn't quite expected to do so. And in the end, I wished that we could've had some more time for exploring the MACS and all, but I could say I'm quite happy with what we've done.

Talking about my project I have to say that we did a fairly good job in working up our presentations, and I could say that we did a pretty good job at the parent's night, and I can't wait for our class presentation. So that's pretty much it for the evaluation, but I expect, with a little more time, I could've done a much better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Warming TV